Laser cutter reviews
We collect Most trustworthy reviews, information and laser knowledge from various brands of laser cutting machines from various sources to let you know the user experience of others so that you can make your own choices.
Hot seach: Thunderlaser epilogue trotec border laser universal system how cheap
- Tim Sizemore From:facebook @Thunderlaser Recommend First and foremost Thunder Laser has great support and will reply to questions in a very timely matter. My machine is a true work horse and exceeds my expectations and has taken all my worries away. Keep in mind that they are in China so worse case scenario they may be sleeping during your work day. What is great about that though is then you will have an answer waiting for you when you wake up. I shopped and searched a lot before choosing my Thunder Laser Nova 51 with 100 watt tube. I also made sure to include the 4" laser as well as the rotary tool for doing round items. Also included was my water chiller and exhaust fan and air compressor. Everything that I or you would need to be successful. I will say that prior to using this machine that I had zero hands on experience with a laser. Just watched a lot of videos and found Facebook Groups of others with plenty of experience and knowledge. I have been using CorelDraw for a number of years so doing drawings and converting was not a problem. When my machine arrived I was a bit overwhelmed at how large it actually was. I knew the measurements but seeing it in front of me was something else. The machine arrived and was packed very well for the trip from China. Since I have received my machine any questions or concerns that I have had have been answered quickly. The software that is included, RDWorks has some cutting parameters built in that will get you started lasering fast. Make sure to have plenty of both scrap and good wood available. You'll need it! lol I have gone through plenty but most importantly I will tell you that my Thunder Laser machine has well EXCEEDED my expectations. So far I have successfully cut and engraved wood, granite, glass, cardboard, paper, fabric, cork and more. Experiment, mess things up and learn and you will be extremely happy with your Thunder Laser purchase and remember that Tech Support is available here on Facebook via messaging and also via email. Thank you Thunder Laser for a great machine!
- Chuck Delchamps From:facebook @Thunderlaser Recommend I recently purchased my first laser, a Thunder Laser Nova 24. I chose Thunderlaser because I read many positive reviews and no negative reviews. After owning my machine for a few months now I understand why. It has been dependable and trouble free. The only issue I’ve had was calibrating the rotary accessory and Thunderlaser Tech worked with me until the problem was solved.I bought my Thunderlaser primarily for woodworking and I am very pleased! Thank you Thunderlaser!
- Derek Vaughn From:facebook @Trotec Recommend Have had our Trotec Speedy 400 for about half a year now and it has never had a single issue, it is an incredible machine. So fast and precise! The help line from trotec is incredible and has answered all of our questions. I wish I could rate them ten out of five stars!
- Michael Ristagno From:facebook @Trotec Not Recommend Let me start by saying I have 4 laser in my shop. I wanted a new laser that was very accurate since we cut multi layered twill. I told the sales rep exactly what I needed the machine to do and decide on the big SP1500. This is a $75,000 machine. I need a bed that is perfect from back to front and side to side. The table top that came with the machine was so far off. there are high and low spots all over the place. When I complained about it they sent me these plastic egg crates that worked for I while but since they are plastic they wore out quickly. I went to order new ones after a couple of months and they were close to $900 shipped for these cheap plastic crates.I'm very disappointed with this machine. I called the sales rep a few time to try and get him out here but he has not been out at all.
- Joe Frigge From:facebook @Universal laser system Not Recommend Instead of jacking you around stalling time they should solve the problem. I got tired of waiting to get the laser going. After a month I bought another one but Universal Laser is ignoring me on the procedure to return the one they sent me. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
- Vera Shoup Holbrook From:facebook @Universal laser system Not Recommend If you are good at reading Chines, have hours to watch YouTube videos, and have money to toss down the drain because you can't get it to work, go for it. If you don't have time for that, then DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE. And don't fall for that phrase on their website, "easy to return." That is a LIE!
- Dan Willoughby From:facebook @Universal laser system Recommend I purchased a used x660 from HLT in Idaho. I can honestly say the support from the Arizona office has been spectacular. I have no hesitation buying another ULS machine... SOON!
- Chuck Delchamps From:facebook @Thunderlaser Recommend I recently purchased my first laser, a Thunder Laser Nova 24. I chose Thunderlaser because I read many positive reviews and no negative reviews. After owning my machine for a few months now I understand why. It has been dependable and trouble free. The only issue I’ve had was calibrating the rotary accessory and Thunderlaser Tech worked with me until the problem was solved. I bought my Thunderlaser primarily for woodworking and I am very pleased! Thank you Thunderlaser!
- Derek Vaughn From:facebook @Epilogue laser Recommend Have had our Trotec Speedy 400 for about half a year now and it has never had a single issue, it is an incredible machine. So fast and precise! The help line from trotec is incredible and has answered all of our questions. I wish I could rate them ten out of five stars!
- AET Labs From:facebook @Epilogue laser Recommend St. Sebastian's School kicking the tires on their new Epilog Laser systems. Enjoy!
- Shane Freedom Sims From:facebook @Epilogue laser RecommendNew laser engraved project. Second surface mounted photo on acrylic with floating hanger. Epilog Laser crashed with this file, but it was a quick fix to get it up and running again after a little trouble shooting.
- Ben Sieber From:facebook @Epilogue laser RecommendCheck out the latest and greatest from Epilog Laser. Happy early 4th of July everyone!
The NOVA laser cutter carries all the best functions like Hybrid servo motor and excellent engraving quality with high resolution etc.Users can also choose RF tube to reach an even higher cutting and engraving quality
The SP Series is the right choice for large format CO₂ laser cutting machines. The highly efficient flatbed laser plotters are ideal for demanding cutting applications in plastics, wood, textiles and many more.